Certificate in Training and Development (CTD)
Become a qualified trainer with our online training qualification
Achieve a full professional training qualification studying in your own time and at your own pace.
This is the full Professional Training Qualification which you will complete online. You will be awarded the Certificate in Training and Development which gives you membership of the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning at full member level and entitles you to use the letters MITOL (Member of the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning) after your name.
This training qualification is equivalent to QCF Level 4 and EQF Level 5.
CTD Training Qualification Programme Outcomes
The programme is segmented into 11 distinct modules. Each module works towards one or more outcomes. The modules are presented as follows:
Module 1 – Training Policy
- Identify the purpose of the organisation’s training policy
- Produce an outline policy for a given organisation
Module 2 – How People Learn
- Identify the different ways people like to learn
- Identify your own preferred learning styles
Module 3 – Identifying Learning Needs
- Identify learning needs at organisational, group and individual levels
Module 4 – The Design Framework
- Write behaviour based training objectives which are measurable
- Use a structural framework to design effective training which includes all learning styles
- Create activity based assessment processes against each training objective
- Cost training requirements
Module 5 – Adding Detail to the Design
- Create visual aids to support the learning process
Module 6 – Cultural Diversity
- Monitor and maintain cultural diversity within your training
Module 7 – Becoming Learner Centred
- Facilitate learning in groups
Module 8 – The Evaluation Process
- Carry out and evaluation on a given piece of training
Module 9 – Course Walk Through
- Carry out an effective walk through of a real training session to ensure all learning styles have been considered and the session will effectively achieve its objectives
Module 10 – Feedback
- Create a set of rules for giving feedback to learners on your training sessions
Module 11 – Managing Difficult Learners
- Identify a process for managing difficult learners
Online CTD Training Qualification Success Criteria
In order to qualify for the award of a Certificate in Training and Development you must:
- Complete this training qualification programme, including all the activities
- Maintain an online reflective learning journal that has been assessed as satisfactory by the course assessor
- Upload a video of you delivering a training session, which will demonstrate your learner centred training skills, that has been assessed as satisfactory by the course assessor. This will include:
- Carrying out a facilitated group learning process involving activities and the giving of feedback
- Complete and upload a written assignment relating to the programme. The assignment will demonstrate your understanding and application of an aspect of the learning contained within the CTD Online Training Qualification programme. The assignment focus should be agreed with the course assessor beforehand.
The E – course was just what I needed to give me the knowledge, skills and techniques to design and deliver engaging training sessions.
I found it relevant and useful as I was able to apply the learning to a real life new client.
Would wish to participate in your e-learning course and obtain a TTT certificate.
Kindly give me the procedures
Hi Stephen, thank you for your message. This course provides you with all the skills and techniques you need to design and deliver your own training sessions.
You carry out all your studies online at your own pace on our Learning Platform. When you have completed the programme you will be admitted to the Institute at full Member level and be entitled to use the letters MITOL after your name to reflect your professional status.
We are there to give you support through the course and for 12 months after the course as well.
You can book and pay at the top of this webpage: https://www.thedevco.com/shop/training-qualification-online/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.
I found this E-course so simple to use and very engaging. I run my own training business and wanted to formalise my skill set. This course has allowed me to do this, and provided me with some excellent reminders of aspects of training.
The exercises are fun and engaging (unlike a lot of E-learning I’ve come across). Whilst doing this course I couldn’t wait to log on to the dashboard every morning and get stuck in. Very well put together, I can’t recommend it highly enough.
Jonathan – Mental wellbeing trainer