ITOL Train the Trainer Qualification – Foundation Certificate in Staff Development
This train the trainer qualification programme provides participants with the knowledge and skills required to design and deliver a range of training activities in the workplace.
During the course, we will give participants the opportunity to practice and develop their skills in a supportive environment with individual feedback.
The programme will enable those employed in training, assessment or vocational education to gain entry into the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning as an Associate Member.
The train the trainer qualification e will enable individuals to assemble and deliver sound, effective training sessions and events. It will provide a solid foundation from which individuals may progress on further learning and development professional programmes and train the trainer qualifications, such as the Certificate in Training and Development and the Advanced Certificate in Training and Occupational Learning.
We can accommodate a maximum of 6 attendees with one facilitator on this programme.
Train the Trainer Qualification – Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify the immediate learning needs of individuals
- Write learning aims and objectives in accordance with best practice
- Analyse tasks and design training activities to facilitate the learning of those tasks
- Instruct on a one to one or small group basis using appropriate demonstration and constructive feedback skills
- Facilitate a group training session which uses activities such as role play, simulation or group discussion
- Assess and evaluate immediate learning.
In order to qualify for the award of a Foundation Certificate in Staff Development, the participant must:
- Fully attend and complete the programme
- Maintain an appropriate form of workbook or learning log. The lead tutor will assess this.
- Demonstrate their training skills during the programme. They must meet a satisfactory level against criteria specified by the lead tutor.
Duration: 2 days
Course Location: Milton Keynes
The full train the trainer qualification outline is available here: Foundation Certificate in Staff Development