Dealing with Procrastination
This short online course is part of the suite of short courses called Time Management Skills. You can purchase a 90 day licence for all of the nine short courses individually for £25 plus VAT or the full suite at a discount price of £109 plus VAT.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the types of task you delay completing
- Apply some practical tools to ensure you get things done
Procrastination is the process of deliberately putting off doing things or distracting yourself from doing a task by doing something else. If this is you, then you need to:
- Carry out an analysis to identify the things you procrastinate about
- Identify why you are doing this
- Create some options for managing these tasks more effectively in the future.