Working with the Minute Taker
This short online course is part of the suite of short courses called Running and Chairing Meetings. You can purchase a 90 day licence for all of the four short courses individually for £25 plus VAT or the full suite at a discount price of £109 plus VAT.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create an Objectives agenda
- Identify a variety of different styles for writing minutes
- Identify responsibilities of the Chair
- Plan how to work with the Minute Taker to enable an effective meeting
Learn these essential elements of successfully Chairing or Managing a meeting by working effectively with the Minute Taker.
- Identify the elements of an effective agenda
- Choose between a basic or objectives agenda
- Practise creating an objectives agenda
- Take away our top tips on using the agenda effectively
- Learn how to use the Who, What, When model
- Identify which style of minutes you need producing from each meeting
- Agree roles and responsibilities with your Minute Taker