The Roles of the Chair and Minute Taker
A smoothly run meeting is more likely to add value to the business and achieve a positive outcome.
The Chair and the Minute Taker need to agree how they will work together and compliment each other throughout the whole process.
This short online course is part of the suite of short courses called Minute Taking Skills. You can purchase a 90 day licence for all of the five short courses individually for £25 plus VAT or the full suite at a discount price of £109 plus VAT.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the steps of a meeting cycle
- Clarify the roles of the Chair and the Minute Taker
It is important that the meeting Chair and Minute Taker work effectively together as a team.
This short course will enable you to develop that relationship:
- Identify and allocate responsibilities for each step within a meeting cycle
- Establish boundaries for specific behaviours in a meeting
- Develop a framework of co-operation between the Chair and Minute Taker