There is an increasing demand on most people in business today to increase productivity, profitability and quality, sometimes resulting in undue pressure and often requiring stress management. A recent survey revealed that in the U.K. over 100 million days are lost annually due to stress.
This day looks at the relevance of dealing effectively with the needs of you as a person and those around you to reduce conflict, poor job satisfaction and morale. Simple, easy to apply techniques can bring your undue pressure under control. Work rate and efficiency will improve, you become healthier and you begin to enjoy your work. This course can achieve excellent results.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is having to handle a pressured lifestyle.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Control pressure, stress and tension at work and home
- Improve their own performance and enjoyment of work
- Recognise your own stress triggers and symptoms
- Use easy to use relaxation techniques as part of your daily routine
We offer training in the following areas. For more information about any of these areas please click on the links below:
- Appraisal Skills (for Appraisers and Appraisees)
- Assertiveness Skills
- Coaching Skills / Coaching & Developing People
- Facilitation Skills
- Innovative Problem Solving / The Creative Manager
- Interviewee Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Questioning & Listening Skills
- Management Development Programmes
- Modular Management Programmes – team leader to Director level
- Managing Meetings / Running and Chairing Meetings
- Minute Taking Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Selection Interviewing Skills – competency based interviewing / Recruitment and Selection
- Supervisory Skills
- Team Building
- Thriving Under Pressure – Stress Management
- Time Management
- Train the Trainer
[ Train the Trainer Course ] [ Recruitment & Selection Interviewing ] [ Performance Appraisal Training ] [ Management Development Courses ] [ Personal Development Courses ] [ Enquire About an in-Company Bespoke Training Course ]
For more information about our tailored training courses
call 01604 810 801 or click here to contact us