What does working smarter mean? Nowadays, whether you are a team leader, coach, supervisor or manager you need to be able to maximise the opportunities available to your people and minimise time wasting problems re-occurring. This course looks at developing and enhancing the creativity within us all to ensure that continuous improvements are fun, time saving and cost efficient.
The course content and duration is dependant upon the specific needs of the organisation.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to maximise their own or the creative potential of others in order to achieve both personal and work objectives.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Identify examples of your own creative effectiveness
- Identify areas in which you can maximise your own creativity
- Identify blocks in creativity and solutions to them
- Have leading edge techniques of problem solving for both team and individual problem solving
This course is highly participative, to enable delegates a chance to put their analytical and lateral creativity into practise.
We offer training in the following areas. For more information about any of these areas please click on the links below:
- Appraisal Skills (for Appraisers and Appraisees)
- Assertiveness Skills
- Coaching Skills / Coaching & Developing People
- Facilitation Skills
- Innovative Problem Solving / The Creative Manager
- Interviewee Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Questioning & Listening Skills
- Management Development Programmes
- Modular Management Programmes – team leader to Director level
- Managing Meetings / Running and Chairing Meetings
- Minute Taking Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Selection Interviewing Skills – competency based interviewing / Recruitment and Selection
- Supervisory Skills
- Team Building
- Thriving Under Pressure – Stress Management
- Time Management
- Train the Trainer