The team building training course guides you through the techniques for identifying and evaluating the contribution each person can make to the team.
The team building training course teaches you to overcome personality conflicts and you will explore the many proven ways to motivate and coach team members to contribute and play their part effectively.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and team leaders – anyone responsible for managing a team of workers.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Create a team whose members pull together
- Improve team communications and reporting
- Understand and have a way of resolving team conflicts and clashes
- Balance the needs of the individual and the needs of the need
This is a highly participative course, based around the needs of each individual attending.
We can tailor the course to any industry, sector or need. We can run indoor team building and outdoor team building (in Northamptonshire) or courses with a mixture of both. We can arrange team away days, themed days and themed weeks for clients.
We offer training in the following areas. For more information about any of these areas please click on the links below:
- Appraisal Skills (for Appraisers and Appraisees)
- Assertiveness Skills
- Coaching Skills / Coaching & Developing People
- Facilitation Skills
- Innovative Problem Solving / The Creative Manager
- Interviewee Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Questioning & Listening Skills
- Management Development Programmes
- Modular Management Programmes – team leader to Director level
- Managing Meetings / Running and Chairing Meetings
- Minute Taking Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Selection Interviewing Skills – competency based interviewing / Recruitment and Selection
- Supervisory Skills
- Team Building
- Thriving Under Pressure – Stress Management
- Time Management
- Train the Trainer