Good presentation skills are vital in communicating ideas and for influencing others to follow your direction. In customer negotiations your presentation skills determine success or failure and large contracts hinge on your ability to put across your message. Once learned, good presentation skills reward you for the rest of your life.
This course uses video filming and playback to provide feedback and help delegates see themselves as other do.
Who should attend?
Managers, Directors, supervisors – anyone whose role requires them to make presentations to groups ranging in audience size from 4 to 30.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Prepare effectively for presentations
- Ensure your presentations are focused to maximise audience attention]
- Use various hints and tips to build confidence
- Present in a clear and enthusiastic way
- Involve the audience to ensure participation and impact
Delegates need to bring to the course a prepared ten minute presentation on an aspect of their work. They will deliver this presentation during the morning of the course.
We offer training in the following areas. For more information about any of these areas please click on the links below:
- Appraisal Skills (for Appraisers and Appraisees)
- Assertiveness Skills
- Coaching Skills / Coaching & Developing People
- Facilitation Skills
- Innovative Problem Solving / The Creative Manager
- Interviewee Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Questioning & Listening Skills
- Management Development Programmes
- Modular Management Programmes – team leader to Director level
- Managing Meetings / Running and Chairing Meetings
- Minute Taking Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Selection Interviewing Skills – competency based interviewing / Recruitment and Selection
- Supervisory Skills
- Team Building
- Thriving Under Pressure – Stress Management
- Time Management
- Train the Trainer
For more information about our tailored training courses
call 01604 810 801 or click here to contact us.