Training often focuses on the skills required to be an effective interviewer, yet what if you are in the position of looking for a job and are unsure of how you come across as an interviewee?
This one day workshop is a practical introduction into the whole process of applying to a company, from CV and application form completion to looking at body language signals during the interview itself.
The course content and duration is dependant upon the specific needs of the organisation.
Who should attend?
For anyone who is looking for another or a better job.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Understand the difference between a bad CV and an attention grabbing CV
- Apply your positive achievements to applications made
- Plan and prepare for interviews and tests
- Understand the impact of body language on the decision making process
- Practise your interview technique for maximum impact
We offer training in the following areas. For more information about any of these areas please click on the links below:
- Appraisal Skills (for Appraisers and Appraisees)
- Assertiveness Skills
- Coaching Skills / Coaching & Developing People
- Facilitation Skills
- Innovative Problem Solving / The Creative Manager
- Interviewee Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Questioning & Listening Skills
- Management Development Programmes
- Modular Management Programmes – team leader to Director level
- Managing Meetings / Running and Chairing Meetings
- Minute Taking Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Selection Interviewing Skills – competency based interviewing / Recruitment and Selection
- Supervisory Skills
- Team Building
- Thriving Under Pressure – Stress Management
- Time Management
- Train the Trainer
[ Train the Trainer Course ] [ Recruitment & Selection Interviewing ] [ Performance Appraisal Training ] [ Management Development Courses ] [ Personal Development Courses ] [ Enquire About an in-Company Bespoke Training Course ]
For more information about our tailored training courses
call 01604 810 801 or click here to contact us.