Coaching Skills Workshop
Achieving results through the work of other people is a key part of every manager’s job; coaching and developing staff is a crucial part of this function. This coaching skills workshop gives practical guidance in how to manage staff development in order to increase productivity.
The course content and duration is dependant upon the specific needs of the organisation.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in developing their people to achieve measurable improvements in performance.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Understand the coaching process
- Recognise opportunities for coaching and developing people
- Identify barriers to coaching and how these can be overcome
- Put coaching into practise into the everyday functions of management
- Practice using the skills required to becoming an effective coach
- Understand how people learn and apply the theory to your workplace
We offer training in the following areas. For more information about any of these areas please click on the links below:
- Appraisal Skills (for Appraisers and Appraisees)
- Assertiveness Skills
- Coaching Skills / Coaching & Developing People
- Facilitation Skills
- Innovative Problem Solving / The Creative Manager
- Interviewee Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Questioning & Listening Skills
- Management Development Programmes
- Modular Management Programmes – team leader to Director level
- Managing Meetings / Running and Chairing Meetings
- Minute Taking Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Selection Interviewing Skills – competency based interviewing / Recruitment and Selection
- Supervisory Skills
- Team Building
- Thriving Under Pressure – Stress Management
- Time Management
- Train the Trainer