Managing a performance review is an essential part of any manager’s role and encompasses a range of skills including motivation, objective-setting/review, regular feedback, appraisal, personal development plans and managing poor performers. When these tools are managed effectively it will ensure a shared understanding of the level of performance and how that can continue or be enhanced.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to enhance their skills in managing the performance of others.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Agree effective objectives to motivate your staff
- Work with individuals to draw up personal development plans
- Analyse problem performers
- Provide constructive and developmental feedback to others
- Question to obtain evidence
- Agree action plans for performance enhancement
Please select an option below for more information.
A typical course
- Feedback Skills
- Appraisee Skills
- Agreeing Effective Objectives
- Repertory Grid For Job Analysis and Review
- The Psychology of Managing Performance
- Supporting The Performance Management Process
For more information about our tailored training courses
call 01604 810 801 or click here to contact us.