Managing Group Behaviour
This short online course is part of the suite of short courses called Running and Chairing Meetings. You can purchase a 90 day licence for all of the four short courses individually for £25 plus VAT or the full suite at a discount price of £109 plus VAT.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify specific group stages using the Bion model of group behaviour
- Manage each stage of the Bion model by choosing appropriate responses
When doing any type of activity with a group it is useful to be aware of the psychology of the group and the likely behaviour which results.
This short course will introduce you to a well established model of behaviour in groups.
- Identify the distinct stages of group behaviour
- Apply the model to a filmed meeting to help you develop your awareness
- Use groundrules to manage group behaviour
- Use your own influence within the group for positive outcomes
- Adopt a range of techniques to manage different situations