Dealing with Different Types of Personality
This short online course is part of the suite of short courses called Running and Chairing Meetings. You can purchase a 90 day licence for all of the four short courses individually for £25 plus VAT or the full suite at a discount price of £109 plus VAT.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify options for managing different types of challenging behaviour
- Incorporate “here and now” interventions into your chairing style
This is an essential course for anyone who chairs or manages meetings.
- Identify the different types of character and behaviour you need to manage
- Get tips on ways of managing them
- Identify some key intervention options
- Use the “funnel” questioning technique as an assertive approach
- Learn different ways of making decisions so that you maintain the support of the group
- Download a free Consensus activity to enable you and your group to practise the process of reaching consensus.