This course was developed to enable people new to training strategy devise a strategic plan for training and then devolve the vision into an operational plan. Training was a new concept to the organisation and participants needed to be able to show that training would add value to the business. Evaluation was therefore a core theme for the course. The case studies used covered the ‘how’ to approach and were based on experience and leading edge research.
Who should attend?
Anyone who requires their team to design and develop a training strategy and then turn it into an operational training plan which will add value to the business.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Find out the information that needs to be in the training strategy
- Produce the training strategy document
- Develop an operation plan which meets the needs of the training strategy
This is a highly participative workshop where attendees will be facilitated to apply the tools and techniques to their real work.
Please select an option below for more information.
A typical course
- Train the Trainer Qualifications
- Training Design
- Training Evaluation
- Making Training Fun
- Training Psychology
- One-to-One Training
- A Trainers Toolbox For Handling Difficult Delegates
- Managing Behaviour In Groups
- Training Delivery
- Training Administration course
- Transactional Analysis course for Trainers
- Training Needs Analysis
For more information about our tailored training courses
call 01604 810 801 or click here to contact us