This course was developed to enable people new to training strategy to devise a strategic plan for training and then devolve the vision into an operational plan. Training was a new concept to the organisation and participants needed to be able to show that training would add value to the business. Evaluation was therefore a core theme for the course. The case studies used during the course, covered the ‘how’ to approach and were based on experience and leading edge research.
Who should attend this course?
Anyone who requires their team to design and develop an effective training strategy and then turn it into an operational training plan. As a result, this will add value to the business.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Find out the information that needs to be in the training strategy
- Produce the training strategy document
- Develop an operation plan which meets the needs of the training strategy
This is a highly participative course. Attendees will be facilitated to apply the tools and techniques to their real work.
Please select an option below for more information:
A typical course
- Train the Trainer Qualifications
- Training Design
- Training Evaluation
- Making Training Fun
- Training Psychology
- One-to-One Training
- A Trainers Toolbox For Handling Difficult Delegates
- Managing Behaviour In Groups
- Training Delivery
- Training Administration course
- Transactional Analysis course for Trainers
- Training Needs Analysis