Agreeing key result areas KRA’s involving challenging and motivating objectives is one of the most important skills to learn when managing people. This one day course focuses on what makes an objective SMART and striking a balance between technical and developmental objectives.
It is ideal for both newly appointed or established Managers who feel their present style needs a fresh approach. The exercises will enable delegates to analyse their present objectives for effectiveness and they will take away a toolbox of skills to apply to their organisation in the continuous assessment and review of objectives.
Who should attend?
HRD professionals, Managers, Directors, Supervisors and anyone who has to agree objectives with a member of staff.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Analyse the key result areas (KRA) of a given job
- Apply KRA’s to your own job
- Write an objective for one KRA that is a SMART objective
- Plan the measurement of this objective in terms of quantity and quality
- Practice reviewing the objective using a participative interviewing style
Please select an option below for more information.
A typical course
- Feedback Skills
- Appraisee Skills
- Agreeing Effective Objectives
- Repertory Grid For Job Analysis and Review
- The Psychology of Managing Performance
- Supporting The Performance Management Process
For more information about our tailored training courses
call 01604 810 801 or click here to contact us.