Designing and delivering a one to one training session requires all the skills of group delivery and an adaptable approach to ensure your evaluation is successful. This course covers the tailored approach you will need to take to ensure the training cycle is applied to match the behavioural outcome required from your individual.
Who should attend?
Anyone who delivers one to one and small group training sessions.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Use a structured approach to design and deliver one to one knowledge and skills based training sessions
- Select and use the appropriate approach to maximise the use of the preferred learning styles of the learners
- Apply basic feedback, assessment and evaluation measures during and after the training to check understanding and determine the results achieved
- Demonstrate empathy and understanding by the use of questioning, listening and participative learning methods
Please select an option below for more information.
A typical course
- Train the Trainer Qualifications
- Training Design
- Training Evaluation
- Making Training Fun
- Training Psychology
- One-to-One Training
- Developing a Strategic and Operational Training Strategy
- A Trainers Toolbox For Handling Difficult Delegates
- Managing Behaviour In Groups
- Training Delivery
- Training Administration course
- Transactional Analysis course for Trainers
- Training Needs Analysis