Presenting with Confidence (2 hours)
In a recent survey people voted “giving a presentation” as more worrying than fear of spiders, heights and even dying. However, with a few simple techniques you can be as professional as the professionals.
In two hours you will learn:
- How to start a presentation with impact
- How to manage your nerves
- How to stay on time
- How to deliver a presentation without telling them anything
- How to use body language to build your confidence
- How to be confident using a flipchart
- How to deal with questions
Who should attend:
- Anyone who needs to make presentations to groups.
This Acorn in a nutshell:
- From a clever trick with a flipchart to managing your time within the presentation, this Training Acorn is filled with hints and tips that will enable you to look confident and professional.
Consultancy and individually tailored coaching and development for all areas of a Train the Trainer Course is only a phone call away. Please contact us now.