Psychology plays a key role in the design, delivery and evaluation of training and learning. Understanding and applying the psychological theories and models can transform the effectiveness of your training solutions. The final outline will depend on the specific learning objectives you are seeking to achieve.
Who should attend?
Trainers and facilitators who can apply models from individual, group and social psychology to enhance their training delivery skills.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Use the psychological contract to design, deliver and evaluate your learning solutions
- Apply established models of group dynamics to enable effective training delivery
- Use models that appeal to a range of individual psychological strengths, preferences and values
- Develop your own skills by using a range of psychological approaches
Please select an option below for more information.
A typical course
- Train the Trainer Qualifications
- Training Design
- Training Evaluation
- Making Training Fun
- Training Psychology
- One-to-One Training
- Developing a Strategic and Operational Training Strategy
- A Trainers Toolbox For Handling Difficult Delegates
- Managing Behaviour In Groups
- Training Delivery
- Training Administration course
- Transactional Analysis course for Trainers
- Training Needs Analysis