This course is designed to enable you to identify training needs at an organisational, group and individual level in line with corporate strategy; taking into account current and future needs and both human and cultural factors. It is focused at a practical level.
The course content and duration is dependant upon the specific needs of the organisation.
Who should attend?
Trainers, Managers, Facilitators, Educators, Course Designers, HRD Professionals responsible for the identification of training needs on an ongoing basis, at organisational, group and individual level within their own organisation.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Identify individual and departmental training needs using a variety of methods
- Assess corporate needs at a strategic and cultural level
- Identify macro and micro issues affecting needs
- Identify and use a range of other sources of information on training needs such as performance assessments, business plans, one to one’s, counselling and discipline interviews
- Identify ways of analysing and reporting upon findings
The workshop is focused at a practical level; delegates work on a need which has been identified and requires analysis.
Please select an option below for more information.
A typical course
- Train the Trainer Qualifications
- Training Design
- Training Evaluation
- Making Training Fun
- Training Psychology
- One-to-One Training
- Developing a Strategic and Operational Training Strategy
- A Trainers Toolbox For Handling Difficult Delegates
- Managing Behaviour In Groups
- Training Delivery
- Training Administration course
- Transactional Analysis course for Trainers
- Training Needs Analysis
For more information about our tailored training courses
call 01604 810 801 or click here to contact us