This workshop will enable individuals to leave with a clear understanding of the basics of face-to-face selling and customer relationship skills. Participants are given a full understanding of both the selling and buying processes, and the importance of being well organised with clear sales objectives. Over the period of the course, there is ample opportunity to work through the sales process, practising the skills at each stage, so that their selling skills are developed and reinforced.
Who should attend:
Those new to selling, although it is a good refresher for more experienced people who wish to refresh their basic skills.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Explain and demonstrate the sales process
- Understand the customer’s buying process
- Construct effective questions to use in a sales interview and actively listen to the customer’s responses
- Adapt their preferred communication style to build long term relationships with different customer types
- Match product solutions to customers’ individual needs
- Demonstrate how avoid and overcome customer objections in order to gain commitment to the next step
- Close a sale effectively.
Specific course content:
- Identification of potential customers
- Pre-call planning and preparation
- Appointment planning
- Effective communication skills (including questioning, listening, impact of words, tone etc)
- Personality profiling
- The sales process / The buying process
- How and why people buy
- Building rapport
- Establishing customer needs, including needs analysis checklist
- Presenting the solution to match customer need
- Objection handling
- Closing the sale with confidence.
Click here to view more available Sales Training Courses