Good presentation skills are vital in communicating ideas and for influencing others to follow your direction. In customer negotiations, your presentation skills determine success or failure and large contracts hinge on your ability to put across your message. Once learned, good presentation skills reward you for the rest of your life. This course uses video filming and playback to provide feedback and help delegates see themselves as other do. The programme integrates psychological models for persuasion skills and buyer psychology with research into the skills that bring about a positive audience reaction.
Who should attend:
Anyone who makes formal presentations to obtain business.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Be persuasive, sell more business
- Influence key decision-makers in the group
- Learn how to deal with low reactors
- Discover how to handle questions and objections
Specific course content:
- Developing a framework to use for all presentations
- Making a good first impression
- Understanding the effects of your body language
- Hints and tips on influencing
- Using advanced visual aids to support the spoken word
- Manage objections
Delegates need to bring to the course any information to enable them to prepare a 15 minute work-related presentation.
This is an advanced programme for those who have already mastered the basic mechanics of presentation and have overcome nervousness about addressing groups.
Click here to view more available Sales Training Courses