This training programme in HR performance management is aimed at the internal consultants who support the HR performance management process. It provides course participants with knowledge and practice in the tools available to support the performance appraisal process; what to use, when to use it and how to support the individuals.
Who should attend?
HRD Professionals and internal consultants who support the appraisal/performance management process in-house.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Understand the core skills required to be an internal advisor
- Understand the use of the competency/behavioural approach in supporting staff
- Use critical incident technique questioning to obtain facts
- Develop feedback techniques to coach and inform managers
- Apply individual, team, 360 degree and competency approaches to their own organisation
- Encourage managers to agree measurable and challenging objectives
Please select an option below for more information.
A typical course
- Feedback Skills
- Appraisee Skills
- Agreeing Effective Objectives
- Repertory Grid For Job Analysis and Review
- The Psychology of Managing Performance
- Supporting The Performance Management Process
For more information about our tailored training courses
call 01604 810 801 or click here to contact us