Foundation Certificate in Performance Coaching
The Foundation Certificate in Performance Coaching is a coaching qualification which will provide you with the knowledge and skills to coach your staff.
Coaching is a key skill which is required for anyone who manages the work of others. As a coach, you need to empower an individual to solve their own problems rather than relying on you to be the expert problem solver.
This qualification will enable you to gain entry into the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (ITOL) as an Associate Member and will entitle you to use the letters AMITOL after your name in recognition of your achievement on the programme.
Who Should Attend?
This is an introductory coaching qualification designed to give you the skills of coaching. It is for people who handle work carried out by other people and for those who need to coach others from time to time, either in a formal or informal environment.
Key Learning Outcomes
This coaching qualification is a two-day programme and provides you with the knowledge and skills to:
- Run a coaching session using the GROW technique
- Use various tools to encourage coaching clients to work towards a realistic action plan
- Give motivational and developmental feedback
- Develop your listening and questioning skills
- Receive feedback and act on this to develop your coaching style
- Use body language and techniques to build rapport with coaching clients
- Contract for results
- Identify how to use coaching in formal coaching and everyday informal situations
Coaching Qualification Success Criteria
In order to qualify for the award of a Foundation Certificate in Performance Coaching, you must:
- Fully attend and complete the programme
- Demonstrate your coaching skills during the programme to a satisfactory level, as specified by the lead facilitator
For further details about this and other qualification programmes, please call us on 01933 227 695 or complete the Contact Us form.