Being an effective meeting participant (1 hour)
The success of a meeting rests, not just with an effective Chair and Minute Taker: participants need to be prepared to discuss and debate in a positive way. This session will give delegates a good understanding of the role of the participant.
In one hour you will learn:
- The role of the participant
- How to make meetings work in your diary
- How to use the agenda effectively
- How to intervene positively
Who should attend:
- Anyone who attends formal or informal meetings.
This Acorn in a nutshell:
- What makes a competent Participant
- Using the agenda
- Planning and Preparation
- Listening skills
Consultancy and individually tailored coaching and development for all areas of a Train the Trainer Course is only a phone call away. Please contact us now.