Good presentation skills are vital in communicating ideas and for influencing others to follow your direction. In customer negotiations your presentation skills determine success or failure and large contracts hinge on your ability to put across your message. Once learned, good presentation skills reward you for the rest of your life. This course uses video filming and playback to provide feedback and help delegates see themselves as other do.
Who should attend:
Anyone new to selling who needs to learn how to design and deliver presentations that make the right impact!
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Prepare effectively for presentations
- Ensure their presentations are focused to maximise audience attention
- Use various hints and tips to build confidence
- Use the 4P’s to get the buyer to accept your proposal
- Present in a clear and enthusiastic way
Specific course content:
- An initial presentation to highlight areas to develop
- Developing a framework to use for all presentations
- Planning and preparing the presentation
- Making a good first impression
- Understanding the effects of your body language
- Using visual aids to support the spoken word
- Making nerves work for you
- A second presentation of 15 minutes duration
Delegates need to bring to the course a prepared ten minute presentation on an aspect of their work and information to enable them to prepare a 15 minute work-related presentation.
This is a basic presentations skills course to give those new to selling a good grounding in how to plan a sales presentation to gain business and overcome their nervousness in front of others.
Click here to view more available Sales Training Courses