Handling Difficult Customers Course
At some time or other, most of us give in to people in authority or to those who are dominant or difficult. It stops us from achieving our own goals and leaves us feeling inadequate, stressed and angry. This course identifies the behaviour patterns that lead to these situations. You will practise a new set of behaviour patterns so that you won’t feel out of control with customers you find a challenge to work with *.
Who should attend:
Directors, managers, executives and all staff whose job role requires them to interact effectively with customers.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify behaviours in themselves and others that lead to non-assertive behaviour
- Use a variety of assertiveness skills to deal with people
- Manage both aggressive and submissive behaviour
- Project their own authority in an assertive way
- Gain confidence in group situations
- Learn how to influence difficult people to ensure positive gains for all
Specific Course Content:
- Identify different types of interpersonal behaviour
- Understand and change your behaviour patterns
- Learn techniques for managing dominant and difficult people
- Develop a new assertive attitude when managing others
This workshop uses a video to highlight behaviour styles at work. It is a highly participative course, based around the needs of each individual attending.
* This course can be tailored to handling difficult telephone calls, handling awkward customer situations face to face, etc.
Click here to view more available Sales Training Courses