Leadership Skills Course
A two-day leadership skills programme which enables participants to examine their leadership style and develop an empowering approach to flexible leadership. Each session in the programme is summarised by the delegates completing a learning points review and action plan. Following the course, they will plan and implement their action points.
The delegates take away from the course their own personal leadership styles profile. This profile analyses their self perception of their individual effectiveness and compares this to the perception of selected co-workers, Manager(s), members of staff and others.
The course content and duration is dependant upon the specific needs of the organisation.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is responsible for leading, rather than managing, a team of people.
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Distinguish between management and leadership
- Develop, build and lead a productive team and create an effective team working climate
- Identify your leadership strengths and areas for development
We offer training in the following areas. For more information about any of these areas, please click on the links below:
- Appraisal Skills (for Appraisers and Appraisees)
- Assertiveness Skills
- Coaching Skills / Coaching & Developing People
- Facilitation Skills
- Innovative Problem Solving / The Creative Manager
- Interviewee Skills
- Questioning & Listening Skills
- Management Development Programmes
- Modular Management Programmes – team leader to Director level
- Managing Meetings / Running and Chairing Meetings
- Minute Taking Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Selection Interviewing Skills – competency based interviewing / Recruitment and Selection
- Supervisory Skills
- Team Building
- Thriving Under Pressure – Stress Management
- Time Management
- Train the Trainer
For more information about our training courses
call 01933 227 695 or click here to contact us.