(1 day maximum of 12 attendees)
The success of your business is dependent upon how well you and your staff treat your customers. It therefore makes good business sense to review your customer care practices and develop new initiatives to continually improve them. This workshop is aimed at giving delegates practical help and suggesting new ways of developing customer service and their own initiatives.
Who should attend:
Anyone who deals with internal or external customers as part of their job.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand their customers (both internal and external)
- Understand ways of exceeding customer’s expectation
- Understand the service/product they provide and the moments of truth involved
- Understand their behaviour and how it impacts on customer care
- Demonstrate appropriate skills for building relationships
- Improve communication using active listening and questioning skills
- Apply the key elements of customer care
Specific course content:
- Who are my customers?
- What does ‘customer care’ really mean?
- The key skills of customer care
- Defining a framework for customer care
- Achieving and evaluating ‘Raving Fans’ as clients