This half day training acorn will encourage your staff to use email as a method of communication when it is appropriate to do so. Attendees will learn how to manage and prioritise email, become an excellent communicator and reduce the risks the misuse of email can have on your bottom line.
You and email:
- How you use email and other forms of communication
- Is email appropriate?
- Email protocols
- Personal communication styles – adapting your style to suit
Reducing email overload and stress:
- The impact on our time
- Planning and prioritising – learn how to process 100 emails in an hour
Getting the response you want:
- Writing for your audience and achieving the right outcomes
- Making emails easy to read
- Avoiding any misappropriate behaviour
- Using the EMAIL tool to get it right every time
Understanding email and the risks:
- The risks of email and its impact on the workplace
- The nature of email and unique characteristics
- How other people perceive email in your organisation
Awareness and compliance:
- Diversity and employment legislation
- Copyright infringement
- Company email policy
- Contract agreements
The acorn features interactive exercises to allow participants to reflect on their own email behaviour and examples of real company emails. Each attendee will receive a quick reference guide to take away with them. The acorn appeals to all learning styles.