The Foundation Certificate in Performance Coaching is a pragmatic course which will provide you with the knowledge and skills to coach your staff.
This qualification will enable you to gain entry into the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning as an Associate Member.
Who Should Attend
This is an introductory course to the skills of coaching. It is designed for people who are responsible for work carried out by other people and for those who need to coach others from time to time, either in a formal or informal environment.
Key Learning Outcomes
This qualification is a two day programme which will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to:
- Run a coaching session using the GROW technique
- Use various tools to encourage coaching clients to work towards a realistic action plan
- Give motivational and developmental feedback
- Develop their listening and questioning skills
- Receive feedback and act on this to develop their coaching style
- Use body language and techniques to build rapport with coaching clients
- Contract for results
- Identify how to use coaching in formal coaching and everyday informal situations
In order to qualify for the award of a Foundation Certificate in Performance Coaching the participant must:
- Fully attend and complete the programme
- Demonstrate their coaching skills during the programme to a satisfactory level as specified by the lead facilitator
For further details about this and our other qualification programmes please call us on 01604 810801 or complete the Contact Us form.