This programme provides a sound understanding of the basic psychological processes involved in performance management and the significance of the psychological contract. As a result, participants will have the necessary knowledge to develop performance at the individual, team and organisational level.
Who should attend?
Managers, HRD Professionals, Directors and anyone who has staff management and development responsibilities
Typically, you will learn how to:
- Apply the motivation theories to your workplace to improve the performance of individuals and teams
- Apply the psychological contract in your daily lives whether contracting at an individual or group level
- Tailor feedback according to the individual’s self-image
- Use basic cognitive-behavioural techniques in enhancing performance at work
Please select an option below for more information.
A typical course
- Feedback Skills
- Appraisee Skills
- Agreeing Effective Objectives
- Repertory Grid For Job Analysis and Review
- The Psychology of Managing Performance
- Supporting The Performance Management Process
For more information about our tailored training courses
call 01604 810 801 or click here to contact us